Saturday, August 14, 2010

All about Morgan Marie


Morgan is so funny. She likes bugs, spiders, snakes. She also likes to cuddle.

Logan and Morgan played well together

In fact Morgan, Logan and Uncle Matt were wrestling. Logan did not like sharing his daddy but it did not stop Morgan.

Uncle Matt gave horsey rides to Morgan and Logan

Sometimes she just needed to cuddle with her mommy

It was so cute when Morgan put on her "blues" so she could go hunt for spiders and bugs.
What a joy Morgan is....

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Sorry I haven't been by lately, been a busy week, and this left handed typing takes so much longer to do.
What a great thankful list you had
today, thanks for sharing that it put a smile on my face. So glad you have been having such a great time with your family. Will be catching up on your blog soon.
Thanks for your sweet comments as always, you always leave me with encouraging thoughts, that are so appreciated.
You're a sweetie,
Have a good Sunday,
I am pooped and headed to bed.
Should have done my scripture post, but have been cooking and preparing for a Birthday celebration for my
daughter tomorrow. So I am beyond ready for bed!! lol
Take care hon,
Blessings, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

Children are the joy of our lives. I guess that is why I'm still teaching rather than retiring. I so like the individuality of each child. It's amazing to see how they learn, who they pair with and why, and the trust they take in their teachers. I praise the LORD every day for these beautiful gifts he has given us.
Blessings and hugs,
Susie