Friday, August 13, 2010

All about Emma Ann

Emma Ann is so sweet and she has so much energy. We really enjoyed talking to her. She seems so grown up. She will be 6 in a couple of weeks.

In this picture Emma was learning about our African Granddaughter Brenda. She was telling us that she knows some things about Africa. She drew a very nice picture that we will be sending to Brenda.

Cousins Emma and Kayla played so well. Here they are enjoying a yummy appetiser.

Emma was the winner in the Easter Egg hunt. Look at all that cash....

Papa had Emma giggling in this picture.

Emma and Kayla even liked to cuddle with Nana or should I say JUMP on Nana.
We miss Emma already but we will be chatting soon on the phone.

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

Such sweet little girls!! I have 8 such sweeties (kindergarten) in my class this year!

I was so glad to read on Nellie's blog how well Diane is doing. I have not forgotten to pray for her every day!

I'm so glad Nellie directed me to your blog, Janet!

Bless you all,
Susie