Saturday, July 24, 2010

While I am waiting

While I am waiting for

Marvin to get home from Golf
For Jeremy Sara Kayla and Morgan to get here
My cool whip to thaw
My cucumbers to be ready to finish

I have
Worked out
Am doing the laundry
Put my head in the freezer to cool down
I got groceries
Put them all away
Sliced the watermelon
Sliced the Cantaloupe
Put my head in the freezer
Sliced the cucumbers
Took the garbage out
Cleaned the pets water bowls
Put my head in the freezer
Made the guest bed up
Phew I know what I need
To put my head in the freezer again
And have some of this

This is Marvins freshed brewed iced tea.......

Have a blessed day today!

4 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
That is too funny!! I actually was
doing my best to stand in a cooler at Sam's the other day it was so incredibly hot along with a hot flash. lol
Not really a fun time in a woman's life is it!! lol
You have been a very industrious girl this morning in between those lil freezer pleasers!! lol
Hope you have a great time with your family the rest of the day,
you deserve a break after all that.
Love ya, Nellie

grammy said...

You are going to thaw out the ice if you keep opening the freezer door (o:
have fun with the company.

Sister Susie said...

My what a list to keep you so busy!!! I hope it's not like this everyday for you! The other day when I was doing all of the vacuuming in one day, (I usually split up the rooms to different days) I got so hot I went and stood in front of the fan, letting the wind from its high speed blow up my shirt, ha! The fan happened to be where the air conditioner vent was blowing into it! Maybe I should have added some ice in front of the fan, lol!
Love to you all,
Susie

Alleluiabelle said...

I love it and you are one busy lady. I have to admit that I have to have a big fan blowing in our bathroom when I take a shower as I am so hot afterwards, then I go out with a towel draped around me and stand in front of the air conditioner to finish cooling down...and that's just taking a shower. You are a super woman compared to me my friend.

Thank you so much for your continued prayer support for our family.

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle