Thursday, July 8, 2010

Updates, prayers needed, my family, and my heart

My friend Diane has been moved to the rehabilitation center. She is making progress but is still having problems with short term memory. Although she is making progress she has to relearn several things. She is building strength for the Artery bypass that she needs as soon as she is strong enough. Please pray for her recovery.

My co worker in another office just found out that his 15 year old daughter has Lymphoma. That is all that I know at this point and I ask for prayers for her and her family.

My daughter Jennifer and I are going through some trials and I ask that you pray that we can get through it with the guidance of our Holy Spirit.

My son Jeremy has been promoted to a store in Portland. They will be moving the end of this month. That makes them 1 hour closer (and no mountains to go over) . I am so proud of him and look forward to spending more time with his family. Please pray for a smooth transition and safety for them.

My daughter Holly just found out yesterday that she will be losing her job. Please pray that she is able to find another job.

While I have good and not so good in my life at this time I am turning it all over to the Lord as I go to one of my favorite verses

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6 NIV

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Morning Janet,
Good for you!! That verse is my life verse cause I used to be the world's worst worrier, but God used that verse to transform my life.
Will be praying for Diane to continue to do well, she has come a long way, but I am sure has a long road ahead yet. Bless her heart!!
Just put Jeremy and Jennifer and your coworker on our prayer list as well.
Hope you are feeling better today,
amazing what a good nights sleep will do to give you a different look at things, but most of all being able to put it in the Lord's hands makes that transistion to peace, even if you have to give it back every 15 minutes. lol
Have a good day hon,
Blessings, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

My daily devotions book has now gone from 1 to 2 pages in my prayer requests. I will certainly add those you have mentioned. I thank our God for blogging that I can now reach out to those like you, Janet that I would have never known otherwise, Praise our God.
Blessings on you and yours,
Susie