Sunday, July 18, 2010

This Weekend
I
Got to see my Oregon grand kids
Got to see my son Jeremy & our daughter in law Sara
Cleaned my house
Got all the laundry done
Served at Church and met a really nice elderly couple
Had a laughing moment when I got my loop on the back of my slacks caught on an opened cabinet door with our Diconate team at Church
Tried a new restaurant for Lunch
Took a nap
Finished reading my third book by Francine Rivers
Won an eBay auction for 3 more books by Francine Rivers
Got my new Mary Ellis Book
Watched “Chopped" with Marvin
Got groceries twice
And this is one of my favorite things I did was
Drive my sons BIG TRUCK!

2 comments:

Sister Susie said...

Aren't these big trucks fun! I don't know if you have seen my earlier blogs on my "big truck" or not. I just love sitting up above the traffic and being able to see everything ahead of me as I drive.

How great it is to win something. I have never been on e-bay. Enjoy your books!

I've been without my t.v. today due to my Bright House box going out. I did good. Since I had the sound booth at church today, I was up and gone early. So, I did my daily Bible reading and prayers this afternoon, slept a little, and then got on the computer about 4:30 and I'm still on it (now it's 9:30!!) I think I forgot to eat dinner!

Blessings on you and yours,
Susie

Nellie's Cozy place said...

HI JANET, WOW, YOU PACKED A LOT OF STUFF INTO YOUR WEEKEND.....SOUNDS LIKE FUN THO, BUT IT WAS ALSO PRODUCTIVE...GOOD FOR YOU GIRLY!!
SO YOU ENJOYED DRIVING THAT BIG TRUCK, HUH!! CUTE!
THANKS FOR COMING BY AND ALL YOUR SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL COMMENTS.
LOVE AND BLESSINGS HON, NELLIE