Saturday, July 17, 2010

The things that children say

Last night our son Jeremy, his wife Sara, Kayla and Morgan spent the night here in between all their travels. We didn't have a lot of time together but what time we did have gave me such joy. Both the girls said something that cracked me up.

Yesterday Jeremy and his family were pulling a trailer when the trailer tire blewout. Sara was following in the car behind him and thank goodness they were able to pull over safely and get some help to get a new tire. It was really warm out and there was a dead deer on the side of the road too. I guess this was a little excitement for Kayla 6 when she asked her mom "are we going to be on Nancy Grace?"
That struck me as so funny because I watch Nancy Grace every night. Kayla's mom watches it a lot too and I guess that is where Kayla got it.

Then last night Morgan crawled on my lap. Last week she pulled her skin tag under her chin off and it bled a lot. I asked her "did you pull that off" She said "I went to the Doctor, got blood over and went Ouch that hurts. She was making that up but she was so serious. I laughed so hard.

Have a Blessed weekend!
Janet

1 comment:

grammy said...

Kids are so funny
I had two cousin Grands here over night
Kyla and Morgan
they laughed till past midnight
They are only 8 and 9 so I was surprised they acted like teenagers at a slumber party (o: