Saturday, July 31, 2010

It has been a busy week

Wow this week has flown by so fast. We had our daughter in law Sara,and granddaughters Kayla and Morgan here through Thursday. We really enjoyed them being here. They are now in Vancouver staying with Holly waiting into Monday to get into their house. Marie their cat is still here and doing fine.

Today has been a busy one too. We are working on projects for the grand kids. Next Saturday we will get to see the Georgia grand kids Emma and Logan. We are really excited.

Today we also went to a retirement party for a friend. She is 53 and retiring. She has a great pension. I told her I would give her a call in 15 years for retirement tips.......We are happy for her.

Today along with all the errands and partying we went out to the produce farm. We picked up some blackberries (my favorite) cherries, green beans, cucumbers and some other items. I just love all those local fresh items.

Last night we headed to Hop Valley so I could try the Ahi tuna sandwich that a friend recommended. I should have know when it said it is served rare that I would have difficulty eating it. I ate half of it and it was everything I could do to keep it down. I literally had to close my eyes and concentrate so I would not think about it. Today when we were watching the food channel I just about hurled when I saw the raw tuna. Lesson learned.......

I am looking forward to the week ahead so I can see the my kids and grand kids.

Blessings
Janet

No comments: