Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our blessing Logan our only grandson

Up until almost 3 years ago we had 3 granddaughters. When our daughter Jennifer called us and told us she was having a boy I think I screamed in the phone. Don't get me wrong I love little girls but I wanted a little grandson. Logan is the cutest littlest fella. He talks a lot and we enjoy talking to him on the phone. We have also got to hear him crying, laughing and fighting with his sister Emma. This is a little about my blessing Logan

He is like a fish and loves the water

He is a camper

He likes big trucks

He like to ride his bike

He likes to get a haircut just like his daddy


He is just plain cute and loves his mommy daddy and big sister Emma

2 comments:

Sister Susie said...

What is this little fellow going to do with all of this LOVE from his sisters, gramma, grampa, and your bloggers!! Give him a hug and squeeze for me! (I like trucks too as you have seen on my earlier blogs!)
Hugs and blessings on you all,
Susie

grammy said...

I just got caught up
don't know how I missed all that
guess having Grand kids here full time makes me SLOW at everything (o:
i wish my son had the privilege of having a boy...
but the stopped after 4 girls
I love them to death (o:
so fun to see all your Grand kids
I wish one of mine played baseball...only soccer and ballet....we had a big Nutcracker advent at Christmas
My girls are use to having the movie screen in the car...so my car would never do