Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My friend Diane

We still need prayers for my fiend Diane. She is still in the hospital. It seems she starts to get better and then she has some bad days. Since I have last updated about her she has had another brain surgery for a valve replacement on the shunt. She had a seizure and was in ICU for a few days. That was last week. Since she has been back in her regular room she has been doing better and getting therapy. Yesterday she was very tired. The Doctors are trying to get to her a point to have her transferred to the Rehabilitation Center. Keep the prayers coming for her recovery.


Blessings
Janet

3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

HI JANET,
SORRY TO HEAR DIANE IS HAVING SO MANY SET BACKS......THAT IS DISCOURAGING I'M SURE, GLAD TO HEAR SHE IS DOING SOMEWHAT BETTER NOW. WILL PRAY FOR STEADY PROGRESS AND TOTAL RECOVERY FO HER.
HAVE A GREAT DAY HON,
BLESSING GALORE
NELLIE

Sister Susie said...

Diane has been in my prayer journal every day. I will continue to pray for her recovery. You take care.
Blessings on you and yours,
Susie

grammy said...

how hard
baby steps towards recovery