Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crawdads

After we spent the day at the ocean we stopped at a recreational area that has a river where Jeremy had caught some crawdads before. I have never had one or seen one so this was an new experience. We found the spot and the girls changed into their swimsuits. I was the lifeguard on land since Jeremy was in the water and Marvin and Sara don't know how to swim so I was a bit nervous. The girls had a blast by staying in the shallow water.


trying to find some..searching searching searching



Going in a little deeper


He got something-lets take a look






to be continued

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

What some chompers those crawdads have! The crawdads I had on mine blog awhile back had the spiney lobsters!Dad had gotten about 150. I think the heaviest one we had ever gotten was 6 pounds!
Blessings to you and yours,
Susie