Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bittersweet

This is a bittersweet week for me. My daughter Jennifer and her family from Georgia should have been here this weekend but are not able to come because of work related issues. I was looking so forward to the visit and my heart hurts right now. They still may be able to reschedule this summer or we may visit in the fall. This is so hard.
On the other side of things we get to see Jeremy and his family this weekend. That means Grandkids....Yeah....the joys in my life. I also get to see Holly on Thursday so that is good too.
I am still getting up early and normally on the treadmill by 5 sometimes earlier. I am feeling so much energy and I am losing inches.

Wishing you a happy week!
Janet

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Sorry to hear you want get to see
Jennifer this weekend. I know sometimes you just long to see them, I call it Scott and DeeAnna withdrawal!! lol
So glad you will get to see Jeremy and his family and Holly tho. I am sure that helps some.
My physical went fine, my ekg was good, but now I have to get the blood work done.
We were told that we could get Cobra at a much cheaper price cause of the stimulus package,
now that I went to the Dr. they
are saying we don't qualify!! Ugh!
It was $165.00 today. I really think the Lord will work it all out, but if you think of it pray that we can get it straightened out very soon, cause I have another appt. next Tuesday with the GYN and then I am suppose to go to a dermatologist and then I will also have to get a mammogram
and on and on!! lol
God is good all the time, and has
taken good care of us, so we are just trusting he will see this thru as well.
Have a fun weekend.
Love and Blessings hon,
Nellie

JillAileenJones said...

I am so sorry to hear that Jennifer won't get to come and visit. Last year my parents were coming here for the month of July when on May 28th my 42 year old sister had an aneurysm rupture they she didn't even know she had and we almost lost her. All the Dr's said she shouldn't be here, anyways, because of that they had to stay in NY. We always look forward to their visit because we only get to see them once a year now since we are so far away. I was sad for quite a long time about that. I will be praying for you and that they will get to reschedule their visit.
Hope you have a blessed day.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet message too!
Happy Day!
Jill