Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today-Sunday and an update on Diane

Today for us was a day of worship, rest, and visit to the hospital.

I was up early this morning and got back on the treadmill after taking a few days off. It made me feel so good and gave me some much needed energy. Then it was off to worship to hear the last sermon of the series "respectable sins-letting go of envy". The sermon was good and I was was able to take some points where I can work on this issue.

We came home and ate and I went to bed for a 2 hour nap. I can't believe I slept that long but it is cloudy and I guess I needed a refresher.

Late afternoon we headed to the hospital to see Diane. We did get to peek in on her. She was sound asleep in a good slumber with a snore. Her sister was sitting in the room with her. We found Rod (her husband) and Brianna (her daughter) in the community room putting together a puzzle. We sat and visited and found out Diane made another small step today by having her feeding tube removed. This was one of many steps that she needed to overcome as her body has time to heal. She has a very long road ahead of her. Please continue prayers for her healing. I will update more as I know it.

Today in Church we song the song "Jesus Lead on" I love this song and think the words are just want I needed to hear. "Jesus lead on, I will follow"

Jesus Lead On
(Brent Helming)

This is my cry
This is my song
You are my guiding light
When the way is unknown
And when these sunny skies
Turn shades of gray
I’ll stay close by Your side
As You lead the way

Jesus lead on, I will follow
Jesus lead on
Let Your love light the way
Jesus lead on, I will follow
Jesus lead on

Hear now this cry
Hear now this song
You are the guiding light
For this journey I’m on
And when my vision is clouded
By the wind and the rain
I’ll stay close by Your side
As You lead the way

Jesus lead on, I will follow
Jesus lead on
Let Your love light the way
Jesus lead on, I will follow
Jesus lead on

Lead me on, lead me on
Lead me on, I will follow

No comments: