Saturday, May 8, 2010

Respectable sins


We have been listening to a series of sermons on Sundays titled "respectable sins" and I am sure you are saying what? no sin is respectable EXACTLY....These sermons are identifying what society thinks that because every one does something that it is okay to follow. I have heard "it is the American way" halt.... STOP...Who are we living our lives for society or God? I am living my life for GOD through his one and only son Jesus Christ. I need constant reminders on what is acceptable and I have been working on my own self reflections to identify my issues. I can say one of the strongest paths the Lord has sent me on in the last year is finding people that can encourage me. That is where you all come in to play. My friends I have met through blogging have been a strong influence on me learning the Christian walk. So thank you my friends. You are all very important to me.

Have a Blessed Saturday!

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

I have learned so much from you too, Janet. Thank you for all of your insight and sharing what Christ means in your life. Have a most Happy Mother's Day! Your blogs have shown you are a great mom!
Blessings on you and yours,
Susie