Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today I am thankful for all of you

I have been absent from blogging for a few days mostly because I am so exhausted by the time I get home from work that I am just too tired to Blog.

Yesterday was a fun day as I was the featured Blogger on Lynette's website. Since I was featured I had a lot of nice comments. I found Lynette after I read her book " In Faithfulness, He Afflicted Me" This is a great book and I encourage you to read it.


I have a few Blogs that I also would like you to check out. My new found friend Nellie. Nellie is a great lady and I really enjoy her Blog (Tuesdays are my favorite). She helps me see things I can't see on my own. Very encouraging.

Another new found friend Susie is very inspirational and encouraging as well. She has some wonderful stories and she too has help me realize that I am not alone.

With all the bloggers that I have been following I have found that I learn so much from these wonderful Christians. It is nice to hear that we all struggle with the same things and how we can manage them. I love to be led to the Bible.

So Blogger followers and viewers make sure you continue to leave your comments because they mean so much to me. I am blessed to walk this journey with you all.

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Thank you so much for those sweet comments and sending folks to check me out. That was such a nice surprise hon!!
So glad you enjoy my Tuesday post.
I am thankful for you too, and all the sweet comments you leave, and your honest blog posts, they are great!
Blessings, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

What a blessing we have in sharing with Christian families in Christ. Thank you for leading me to another blogger, Janet! You have inspired me with your blogs to find strength in different manners than I have looked before. The LORD always has us encouraging one another. I can't thank Nellie enough for getting me started in blogging as she me your post to follow. I especially like her Thankful Thursdays! Blessings to you and yours.
Susie