Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nice Outside


It has been really nice outside today in the mid 60's. The birds are so happy singing, in fact when I go to work in the morning they are really happy.....I love that. Marvin and I love to sit out in the back and watch the birds and squirrels. We have a lot of blue jays. Along with the beautiful spring weather my allergies are getting bad.
The picture above is one of my tulips. I really need to dig them up this fall and replant. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers.
Not much else happening here. (which is good)

4 comments:

Sister Susie said...

Isn't it great to see the beauty of spring! I have been wanting to get pictures of my flowers, but the wind has been so strong I can't get any due to not being able to focus the camera, ha! For my next post, I have all of my
pictures in the file order I want. Now I have to put them into the written area of my chapters. I'm almost ready to go. I have nothing to do on Saturday, So my first post will be then. I forgot I am 3 (or is it 4) hours ahead of you,ha!
Blessings on you and yours,
Susie

Nellie's Cozy place said...

I love Tulips as well, course, I like just about any flowers really.
Yes, spring is wonderful but along with it comes all that lovely pollen that makes us have allergies.
Fun!! Can't have everything I guess!!lol
Have a great weekend,
Blessings, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

I hope all is well with you. I finally got my post started. I didn't realize it would take so long. I had to use my "all in one printer" to enlarge many of the photos before I could take a picture of the picture. ha! I'm sure there's a way to send a copy from the copier to my computer, but I don't know how to do it! Again, I hope all is well with you.
Blessings and hugs,
Susie

Rachel said...

Beautiful picture of the tulips.

I have some on my deck right now. I love that hardy little flower!