Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday. Good Friday is the day Jesus was crucified. It is a day to focus on the cross and Jesus' sacrifice for the sins. I believe that Jesus, son of God, died to save all believers from sin.

The Company that I work for has given us a paid Holiday for today. It is wonderful to work for a large Company that has a strong belief in God.

Today for me is a day to use the blessings that I have been given. My first project is to write a letter, make a card and get a package ready to go to Brenda our sponsored child in Africa. I have everything out ready to start it looks like this

I will post more later when I have finished my project.

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

Good Friday to you too, Janet.
The LORD gave so much for us on His day of Crucifixion. I really can't truly comprehend the depth of what He did until I see Him Face to face. His Word says it is better to give than receive. It makes me so joyful to see what you are doing for this child in need. I pray our LORD and Savior will Bless her with His Salvation through your ministry to her.
May the Blessings of the LORD's Resurrection be upon you and all those you love,
Susie