Saturday, April 10, 2010

Folgers-Do I need to say more


Yes I do.....I love Folgers coffee. I always have. It must be my simple girl taste buds. I drink one cup of caffeined coffee a day and then I switch to Decaf. So everyday I drag my coffee bag to work. Now what I have to say is Oregon is full of coffee stands. I think I drive by 4 stands every morning on my way to work. At work we have a high grade strong coffee. Icky...If by chance I don't have a coffee bag I drink some at work I have to add water to it. Sometimes for a treat I will drink Chai tea. (Oregon Chai is the best)

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

I use those folgers coffee back too,
but this year I have been making pots of Gevalia coffee in decaf and putting it in caraffe so I can have it when I want. Now I am so spoiled I think the bags taste too instant coffee taste. Isn't that wierd, cause I loved them before.
Oh Well, I don't drink much coffee in the spring and summer anyway!! lol
Hope you are having a good weekend,
Blessings Galore, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

I love any kind of coffee. However, you probably would call mine coffee-milk! I have had coffee since I was 5 or 6. Mom and dad would always make it more milk than coffee. Today, I have to have flavored coffee. So, if it's not the flavored coffee, I have the flavored creamers. I know... some people say, ""Why would you mess up a perfectly good cup of coffee with all of that "stuff!" I guess it comes down to personal taste! Enjoy your coffee! I'm going to go make me a cup right now, lol!
Susie