Sunday, April 25, 2010

Even though they are far away

My New York family seems so near sometimes even though they are far away. This afternoon when I was talking on the phone to my grandson Logan (he's the little guy)

he was busy chatting about dinner and the movie he was watching. He is just hilarious, anyway my heart melted when he told me "love you" and than made the kiss sound. He is so sweet.

When I talked to Emma (she is 5)she told me (like I did not know) that she still has to go to school everyday. We talked a little about her jazz and tap performances I told her how pretty her performance outfits were . She said "thank you" and that was it. Papa soon got on the phone with Emma and they talked about school, and Papas upcoming birthday, his birthday gift and where were his Girl Scout cookies. Papa said he was going to eat all of them (5 boxes) and she got the giggles. She said it was almost bedtime and that she loved us. Emma is such sweet little girl.


Our Family is our life....We can't wait until June when we will get to see them.

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

What a wonderful blessing to have such a loving family. I know you can hardly wait for your visit. Keep really busy and the time will fly!!! It will be June before you know it!
Blessings to you and yours,
Susie