Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thursday Love Dare Day 34 Love celebrates Godliness

Since I had a massive sinus/migraine headache today I am just getting around to reading my next love dare which will be for tomorrow. The migraine part has eased up but these allergies are giving my sinuses a lot of pain.

Dare- "Find a specific, recent example when your spouse demonstrated Christian character in a noticeable way. Verbally commend them for this at some point today."

" Love does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices in the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:6

4 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad hon, hope tomorrow will be a better day for you! I used to live with sinus headaches everyday when I was in my mid thirties- early forties,
then I discovered an air purifier,
what a difference it made in my life,no more headaches or earaches or sinusitis, still tired, but no more living off tylenol sinus.
Hope you are feeling better by
tomorrow.
Blessings, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

I surely hope you get to feeling better very soon. I have sinus pressue, but not migrains. I can't begin to know how you feel. Please take care to feel better.
Praying for you,
Susie

Sister Susie said...

You can see I'm having one of those headaches! I meant to say migraines and pressure! (I am a teacher, but kindergarten, ha!)
Susie

Janet said...

I am feeling so much better today! Thank you ladies....