Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday

Today was supposed to be house cleaning, errand running and tax preparation. Instead I have caught Marvin's cold and I am not feeling so good so I have been resting alot. Tomorrow we are supposed to serve all morning at Church. I hope I feel good enough to make it. I do not want to expose anyone to this cold (hoping it is just allergies)
Yesterday we received our Compassion International kit so I need to work on a letter to Brenda the child we sponsored. I will get that done this weekend so I can mail on Monday.

2 comments:

Sister Susie said...

I hope your day went well since you were not feeling good. I know what you mean about church duties. I had the sound system this morning at church even though I'm coughing from allergies. The wind has been blowing up a storm here. The pollen is all over my drive way! My allergies have been going crazy especially with my eyes! My kindergartners are good to remind me not to rub my eyes, ha! I have rubbed them so raw, the skin is all red and swollen. Some of the children in my class have the same problems; sneezing, coughing, little noses running. Well, you get better.
Blessings to you and yours,
Susan

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Hope you are feeling much better by now, and that it was allergies rather than a cold.
Allergies are no fun either, but hopefully they want last as long.
That is neat you have a child you sponsored. That should be fun and exciting keeping up with her as well,and wonderful to know you are helping and blessing and changing her life is the biggest blessing!
Have a good week hon.
Blessings, Nellie