Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Rock

chip that is. On my way home from work today a rock hit my windshield and caused it to crack. I was not following a rock truck. Seems like I happen to break the windshield on every single vehicle we own. The good think is I had my SUV and not Marvin's new car. Marvin has already ran it down to the windshield place that we use and they don't think a patch will hold since we are having cold weather still in the mornings. So for only our $100.00 insurance deductible we can and will get it fixed.

While we are talking about dishing the dough out I have to go to the Endodontist next week to see if I need a re-root canal (my cost only 209.00). Let me see while I am at it my Doctors appointment yesterday (1st one of the year) all went to my deductible. So I will have a bill of only 100.00 and some.

This week so far has been expensive.

On the good side of things I am starting to feel a little better. I am getting excited for the grand daughters to visit this weekend and to celebrate our son's birthday. The day time weather also is supposed to be in the 60's so that is also a good thing.

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
so glad to hear you are feeling better, and that your son and his family are coming this weekend.
Bet you are getting very excited about that. Sorry for all the cash outlays. When it rains it pours, or at least it seems that way most times.
Oh thanks for praying for my wrist,
don't think you read todays post yet, but My wrist has been fine all day, So thanks for your prayers I so appreciate it.
Have a good day tomorrow.
Blessings, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

Thank you for your e-mail, Janet. I'm so happy to read you are doing better! I know you are very excited your son and his family are visiting! Have a most wonderful visit!
Susie