Monday, March 29, 2010

Raindrops are falling on my head

Yes that is correct but I am not outside. YIKES the kitchen ceiling is leaking over the kitchen sick. We discovered that little issue last night before I went to bed. Did I say when it rains it pours.......literally that is what is going on here. This afternoon after work Marvin climbed in the attic first and then on the roof and put some black jack roofing sealer on the roof (from Jerrys). And then he patched the hole in the ceiling. Now the problem is we are having heavy rain, hail and I just heard some thunder.

Taxes are not done. I thought I was close but then there were some errors when I checked. I am done however today.

Tomorrow at this time on I will on pain pills after my root canal so I will not be feeling any pain.

Stay tuned I will keep everyone posted on the ongoing saga "If its going to happen it will happen to Marvin and Janet"

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Oh, thank you so much for your
birthday wishes and sweet comments.
So sorry to hear about your roof leaking, that is rather scary.
That happened to us during one of the long, 3 in a row hurricanes we had 5 yrs. ago. It was from a vent pipe and Jimmy had to go up into the attic
and fortunately we had some of that styro type spray that sets up and then he tied underneath it with some material. it happened cause the squirrels ate the lead vent caps, can you imagine???
I would think they didn't live too long after that. At least that is what someone told him, don't know if it is true, but they had to go somewhere cause at one time we had them!! It fixed the leak, but it was leaking in our kitchen too, and running down the cabinets.
Crazy stuff huh! wonder if it is your vent leaking too.
Hope Marvin was able to get it fixed so it doesn't mess up your
ceiling.
Well have a good day.
Blessings, Nellie

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
I forgot to tell you earlier that Raindrops keep falling on my head is my hubby and I's theme song. Our first movie we saw together as a blind date was Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid, and that song was in the movie! So it is our special song.
Just had to mention it for some crazy reason since I came across your post again as I was going thru my dashboard.
Hope you are feeling better by now.
blessings, Nellie