Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NUMB and DRIP

I am super numb from my root canal. I can't even feel my tongue. The procedure was well what can I say painless after the shots. The hardest part was holding my mouth open for an hour. The Doctor used some kind of high powered telescope that was so bright I had to keep my eyes closed. That did help me relax. I was praying and I was feeling peace as if Jesus was holding my hand. The Dental assistant was really good and kept putting her hand on my shoulder. I just hate those mouth dams. I really had my saliva pump on. I did get scared after the shots when my heartbeat started racing. I told the Doctor and he said there is adrenalin in the shot so that is supposed to happen. I did not like it since I have High Blood Pressure and take a Beta Blocker to slow my heart rate down. Fortunately it only lasted a few minutes.

As far as the Drip goes our leak is not fixed. When Marvin gets home he will be going into the attic and looking around again.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel I just know there is.

No comments: