Sunday, March 7, 2010

My grandkids-The biggest joy in my life

Kayla

Kayla is the oldest grandchild at 6. She is sporting her new haircut and her new horsey necklace

Emma

Emma is the second born grandchild and is 5. In this picture she was all dolled up to perform jazz & tap at halftime of a game.

Morgan

Morgan is the third grandchild and is 3. She is pictured here with her Daddy. Notice she has one of her three "bug shirts" on. This is the only shirt she wants to wear.

Logan

Logan is my only grandson (yeah for boys) he is 2 years old and all boy. I love this picture. He looks so grown up.

Need I say more. I have been so blessed.

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Oh Janet,
They are all so adorable. Bet they
are such fun! I didn't remember you had a lil grandson. He is a cutie too. Enjoy them they grow up so fast.
Hope you are having a good Monday.
Blessings, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

Ohhhhh! Such beautiful pictures! God is so Good! I can't imagine the joy you have in your heart for these beautiful gifts from God! Give them extra hugs (you don't have to say they are from me, lol!)
Blessings and hugs to you,
Susie