Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another favorite author

These books



are written by Mary Ellis. They are fiction Amish novels. She is now one of my favorite authors and I can't wait for the next book in series to come out in July.

I love to read actually anything Amish. Normally during my lunch hour everyday I tell the girls I am going to "Amish land" because they know my love for these books. I eat and read everyday. I have read so many Amish novels and have many favorite authors. I am one that gets the book just as soon as it is released. They can't write them fast enough for me.

So thank you Mary Ellis for writing such good novels.

1 comment:

Mary Ellis said...

thanks so much for posting my bookcovers.
that was so nice of you. May God inspire you as you work on your own novel, as He does me each time I sit down in front of my computer.