Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today-Thursday

Today is going to be a fun day. Marvin and I both have taken the day off work to attend the luncheon with the National Radio Personalities Bob and Sheri.
After we get done I think we need to come home do a few things around the house to get ready for our son, daughter in law and grand daughters tomorrow. That is correct I said I get to see my Grand daughters tomorrow. I am so excited. Stay tuned I am going to try to snap some pictures of the luncheon.

1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Again Janet,
Hope you have a great time at the luncheon and you got all your stuff ready for your son and his families arrival. I can just imagine how excited you must be to see them all, and to get your hands on the grandbabies!!
Hope you all have a wonderful time together.
Blessings, Nellie