Saturday, February 6, 2010

Reviewing the Love Dare for the week

So far in the Love Dare book I have learned to be patient, Kind, not selfish, thoughtful, not rude, not irritable, believing the best, not being jealous and making a good impression. This is really hard to do and I have to keep reminding myself that this journey is to strengthen what I already have in my marriage and I have the responsibility to protect and guide my heart. Marvin and I are learning better how to communicate with each other. This following verse is a favorite of mine and goes right along with this Love Dare.

1 Corinthians 13:13 "The three most important things to have are faith, hope and love. But the greatest of them is love"

1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

wow, you have learned a lot in a week. A lot to digest for sure.
Love is surely the most important of all, if only we could always remember that!!

Forgot to say what a cutie your lil
grandaughter Emma is! Does she live near you?? Hope you get to see her a lot cause I bet you are great
grandparents.
Blessings, Nellie