Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Weight problem

So I have to admit this is the heaviest in my life that I have ever been even when I was pregnant. I just hate it.....I need to exercise I know and eat better. I do not eat very large portions it is what I eat. I love CANDY.....I have a terrible sweet tooth. So I am going to start eat more healthy and start an exercise program. I seem to have all the excuses (like medication and age) for my weight gain. I have so many cookbooks (because I collect them) I just need to adjust the recipes. So stay tuned I am going to BLOG all about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom- i will forever love you just the way you are! you are a wonderful and kind mother and most of all a good friend! i will support you 100% if you want to lose weight and help you in every way i can.

xoxo Holly

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Good for you hon! Making up your mind is half the battle. If you want some exercise recommends let me know, cause we have some videos we do that are great and doable, and you aren't down on the floor either.
what your daughter said was so precious. what a sweetie, course, I bet she gets it from her Mommy!! lol
I'll be praying for your success.
Blessings, Nellie

Sister Susie said...

I know exactly what you are talking about! I have been overweight since third grade. I don't know what happened then, eating habits hadn't changed; no trauma. I'm fussing now with my doctor. I don't know why they think if you're overweight, all you do is sit all day and eat! I'm doing good if I get 1000 calories a day. I guess lack of exercise is the culprit, even though I get some from working with my kindergartners and walking the campus from one end to the other 4-5 times a day. I'm just so glad my LORD looks at my "heart" and knows the truth about me. Nellie said to eat more fruits and vegetables. I've been eating alot of fresh pineapple, blueberries, and apples. I also like spinach, collards, and mustard greens. So, I'll see if I can lose by eating this rather than low cal healthy choice meals.
All my best to you,
Susan