Thursday, February 18, 2010

My novel in progress

I have been writing a Christian fiction novel for about 2 years now. I am at a standstill and I have been praying for words of inspiration so I can finish it and then see what happens. I know I will need a good editor for one thing. The storyline is good. (I think). I have shared some of it with a few people. So someday I may finish it and you all may be able to read it. One of the problems that I have is my main character is named Hannah. I have been reading so many books lately that have Hannah as the main character too. I love the name Hannah but since I have not finished it I think I need to change it. Last year in bible study I told our small group about the name issue and I had many suggestions. In my book I tend to choose names that I like. I am looking for any old fashioned name. It may or may not be biblical name.

2 comments:

Sister Susie said...

I am excited too about your book! I hope to be reading it in the near future! My cousin (who passed away many years ago) had an unusal name. She was called "LouRatha." I hope you get many suggestions. I'll be thinking of some more!
Susie

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Again Janet,
How exciting that you are writing a book. Good for you girlie!
Will be praying that you get all the inspiration you need to finish it up, and another name that you really like and enjoy.
I just heard a lot of bird noise outside and went to see what it was and we had these huge Sandhill cranes across the street in the neighbors yard. Got some pics
and will share it soon.
Have a great weekend,
Blessings, Nellie