Thursday, February 25, 2010

Marvins new car

I just got back a few minutes ago from driving Marvin's new car so I can take it to work tomorrow. This car has so many gadgets. The first thing I noticed was this

It is called a sports shift. That answers it for me I don't play sports and I really don't even watch them. Since I(Janet) am a little challenged when it comes to new things I took it slow. I mean really, I don't know how to drive a stick shift.
Next it has this

You got it. RED lighting. Okay Red is my favorite color but when we brought it home yesterday it intensified my headache.
Next thing is

On the steering wheel there is a blue tooth, cruise control, radio volume and channel changing control.
Then

It has satellite radio (which is good) and a lot more controls.

I have actually saved the best for last

See where the speaker is outlined in red on the door? You can set it to "mood" and it beats to the music. I am not so fond on that but this is Marvin's car. I will hardly ever drive it. I like my SUV (lots of room and I like to sit up high) so there you go. My review of the car. Now I am not saying that I don't like it because it is a cute little car. But I feel like a sumo woman because it is a COMPACT car. One more thing it has a girl horn (Marvin even agrees with me on that)

1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

Watch out for that "power shift!" That's what I was telling you before that I had in my Maxima!! (0to 85 in a quarter mile and that was only up to the fourth gear! It still had 20 more miles an hour before going into 5th gear!) Oh, and yes, I do have a birthday Sunday! (58) Can you believe a"54" year old driving her Maxima like that, Lol! The LORD was really blessing me to not allow me to get myself into trouble! I take off fast in my Nissan truck, but I do it to hear my flomasters and the K&N air intake manifold roar! However, I do back off when I reach the speed limit! You can see it and all its specialty grills and customs on my earlier blogs. I have taken four trophies in the auto shows I had it in. I guess I won't ever outgrow my "tomboy" love for cars/trucks. I love the interior of your new car. It really has some nice curves on the dashboard. Okay, Janet, I see you are the one who is going to do the most driving in your new car! Enjoy! All my best to you and your husband!
Susie