Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where is Tiger

No not Tiger Woods because I really don't care where he is. Sometimes we have to search the house for our cat Tiger. Our house really is not that large but Marvin goes crazy if we can't find him. So this morning we found him hiding again behind the cover we keep on the sofa because we have animals. He was not too happy when I snapped pictures of him. He is so hilarious and is our entertainment. He has made it very clear that he is the dominant pet in the house and he chases and slaps the dog all the time. Oh and when he is in his condo and Marvin or I walk by he slaps us sometimes too. I think he would actually fight me if I wanted to.


1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

Tiger looks quite comfortable! Sarah sleeps during the day and some nights she decides to climb! When I hear something tumble off my counters, I know she is where she shouldn't be, ha!
Susan