Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vera Bradley







Recently I found out Vera Bradley is a famous fashion designer. Well scoot over Vera because that was my Grandma's name (with her 2nd husband Ernie) My Grandma has been gone for several years. I miss her so much but I carry the best memories of her in my heart. This year with my birthday money from my parents (my moms mom was Vera) I ordered this beautiful lunch bag. So in the trash will go my old green lunch bag (it is really gross) and I will be sporting this new one.

2 comments:

Liesl Mina said...

Can't wait to see the new lunch bag! I am sure it makes your grandma in heaven smile that you're thinking of her.

Sister Susie said...

I'm 58 and I still miss my parents. When I look at their pictures, the Holy Spirit puts me in a different frame of mind. Want it be something when we see our loved ones again? We will all be in our new youthful bodies. Imagine seeing your parents and grandparents as young as you are?!
Susan