Thursday, January 21, 2010

Too close for comfort.

Our little one car garage causes me so many challenges. I literally have a couple of inches on both sides of clearance to get my big rig in. My mirrors fold in and sometimes they fold themselves in. I have actually got the mirrors stuck in the garage door rails. Marvin always bails me out. It not that I am a bad driver because I am a very cautious driver. It is just something about that small space. I think we need to move and get a bigger garage or I could get a smaller rig. But I like to sit up high so I don't want a car. Thought I would share just one of my small daily challenges.



1 comment:

Sister Susie said...

I know what you are talking about. I don't have any problems with the width of my garage, but the length! I have learned to gage how close to get to the back wall by leaving about an inch between the light switch and the bug shield on my truck when viewing it from the driver's seat. When the door goes down, I have about 2 inches between the back bumper and the garage door!
Susan