Saturday, January 16, 2010

This is where we are at


Ugh.....that is where we are at. Ricky and Marvin finally got all the flooring up and we ran into some slight issues. So we head to Jerry's to get some hardy board, a new toilet, a new sink, and a new facet. I have such a HEADACHE and I am not even helping. Ricky is laying the hardy board and Holly is going to start priming. Not sure if we will finish up tomorrow before they head home. Looks like they will have to make a trip back in 2 weeks. I just put the brownies in the oven and I am ready to head to the retreat of my bedroom. DUST is everywhere.......

1 comment:

Stacey Anderson said...

So exciting that you are getting a new bathroom. You will love it when it's done. We have been living with our house under construction since we moved in. I understand the dust...trust me. I feel like it's on EVERYTHING. I want to see it when it's done.