Saturday, January 30, 2010

My yummy Cinnamon Rolls

I generally only make my yummy Cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning. It is a family favorite. I ended up not making them last year for a various reasons. So I thought it would be a treat this morning for Holly, Ricky and Marvin.

This is how it looked when I started


I like to make a butterscotch topping rather than frosting because it makes the rolls sticky and yummy.

I use
1/4 cup of melted margarine or butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 Tablespoons of corn syrup

I usually double that and then pour into a 9x13 cake pan.

I then follow the directions on the Hot Roll mix box for cinnamon rolls




Let the rolls rise for 30 minutes and then bake. This is the end result.

1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Janet,
Oh wow, those babies look good, can I come right over and have one.
think you could blog me one over maybe!! lol
Bet Marvin and your kids really liked that!
Good Idea!
Blessings, Nellie