Sunday, January 31, 2010

Love Dare -how are we doing

Since we have started the love dare I have noticed more of a loving tone in Marvin's voice. I have also noticed a change in myself how quick I bite my tongue. I have slipped up but have noticed it right away and then I am quick to apologize.
This weekend has been a very tiring weekend for the both us. Marvin helped so much with the remodel and he will finish up this week. Then I need to finish the decorating.
Today we served at Church and ended up being there from 7:30 to 1:00. I came home and crashed while Marvin did some odds and ends. So it is back to work for the week and then next weekend it will be cleaning and RELAXING....and then looking forward to Valentines weekend when our son Jeremy, our daughter in law Sara and granddaughters Kayla and Morgan will come to visit. So we have a lot to look forward too.

1 comment:

NanaNor's said...

Your posts on Love Dare inspire me. A group of ladies I know read this book a couple of years ago but never posted what the challenges were-so thank you. Keeps me checking my own heart attitude.
Have a warm day.
Noreen