Saturday, January 30, 2010

Love Dare Day 4-Love is Thoughtful

Today's dare is "Contact your spouse sometime during the business of the day. Have no agenda other than asking how he is doing and if there is anything you could for them" This one is going to be hard because we are going to be home all day working. Well I have to stay out the way and do laundry and feed the workers.

"How precious also are your thoughts to me....how vast is the sum of them! If I should not count them, they would outnumber the sand. Psalm 139;17-18

In reading this chapter I find it so true that thoughtlessness is a silent enemy to a loving relationship. I seem to take for granted all the things that Marvin does for me. I know I also do things that I am sure he takes for granted, We actually are a great team even though we communicate in a loud way.

1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Morning Janet,
Thanks so much for saying I encouraged you, that made me so happy! that is so neat your daughter and hubby were visiting along with your grand dogs. We have only grandaughter dogs, no grandchildren yet! Maybe one day!!
We are in no hurry, cause we want them to do it the right way, if you know what I mean!! lol
I see my sister-in-law Susan joined as a follower, I thought you both would enjoy each others blog, cause she is a true pet lover as well. All your grand dogs
are beautiful.
You are so right about how we can
take each other for granted, it just so subtley slips in, so I try to make a practice every so often of really thinking about what he does for me. I make my own cards so that helps me too, cause when I make a card I have to
really think about what to put in it, so I am not saying the same things over and over. It seems like to me that when I make that effort it is like once I get started the Lord just keeps giving me more and more. Neat how He does that!
Well, have a Wonderful Saturday
and don't work too hard. Make something delightful to eat that you know hubby likes, men always love food!! lol
Blessings, Nellie