Sunday, September 13, 2009

Visiting with old friends Tuesday Day 3 in Nebraska






Talmage Nebraska is a small rural town of about 200 people. From Talmage my parents live about a mile or two out on rock roads. Marvin always drives so I really don't pay much attention. I got ready on Tuesday morning to drive into Nebraska City (about 20 miles) to see my classmates. Ihad to drive in through Talmage and I got LOST, me lost (I have a terrible sense of direction) anyway I had a small panic attack but before long I was back on track anxiously going into the City to see my and classmates. I arrived at my classmate/cousin/friends house Lori on time. My cousin Paula soon came by and then Teresa my classmate and friend shows up without our friend Deb. Deb has cancer and was too sick to come. I really wish she would have been able to make it. I would have loved to visit.
Lori made a yummy breakfast casserole and over the food and coffee we had a wonderful time. We laughed so hard. We talked about the past, present and future. It did not seem like it had been 30 years. Memories..........
Thanks Lori, Paula & Teresa.......


No comments: