Sunday, January 25, 2009

Joy in the Moment

I have been enjoying our bible study so much and I am learning a lot. Some of the things that have really stood out to me in the last few weeks are "don't allow the past to dictate the future" wow that is so me. I guess I get stuck in the pit and dig my self out but I jump back in. I am learning and practicing how to stay out of the pit. One way is learning to be content with what I have. I have so much and sometimes it is so hard to see that. I compare myself to others which is so wrong. I am ME. I was created to be unique and God is control and has plans for me. I have so much. I am realizing more everyday that how blessed I really am. I can breathe, have running water, shelter , food, transportation, a JOB, I can see, hear and walk. All of the things I take for granted. I am so rich and it is about time that I open my eyes. This week I am going to work on recognizing the joy in the moment.

No comments: